Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In with Ginny....

Well, I am finally back on my blog after a long absence. I had computer breakdowns and generalized chaos through the ending of July and the beginning of August. I missed Johnny's event which makes me quite sad, but hopeful that Ginny will have him on again.

I am knitting, "Knitty Tangerine Twist"......still! I have had much going on here and knitting has been put aside due to studies, doctor appointments, and the ever present... "Honey-Do-List". Unfortunately, not only am I the list maker, but I am also the Honey who does it all! :)


I really like this pattern as it is very unique and fun to knit. I will have more time after this next weeks Mid-terms to jump in and knock more of it out. 
I am still reading pharmacy books and studying the top 200 drugs.  I know you all are jealous of such entertaining reads!  Alas....the life of a student, mother, worker, and general handy-man-ette!

Cannot wait to see what all of you have been up to!

Be safe out there.....
Christina

6 comments:

  1. Ah, cable love ;) Thanks for the visit! I have complete and utter admiration for knitters making sweaters for adults, takes such time and patience! Lovely color and knitting, I'm sure it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I hope you have time for some fun reading once the obligation text reading is over. Love the cables :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've got a lot going on. Hope you have a little bit of time for fun too.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone,I just finished Mid-Terms, so I might be able to jump in again and knit some more this week.

    ReplyDelete