Thursday, August 23, 2012

While I was studying about Paxil...





While studying today, I moved the hummingbird feeder to the middle of the porch. Because, you know, while you are studying it is always best to do Everything Else! Anyway, I found out that this little guy is the "Official Coordinator" of who can come to my feeder, and who gets chased away. I do not have a spectacular camera, but his beauty shines through.  I am always amazed at how simple, yet spectacular nature itself is. No human creation shines quite as bright as the littlest things God has created.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, I do not have a great camera,but was surprised at how they came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures of the hummingbird! They make me so happy when I see them flying around my flowers.

    ReplyDelete