Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pondering ....

.........about when I will ever finish with this table runner and about what to do with this old yarn I found in my stash. It is a blue bulky, with little bits of red, green, and yellow.
The reverse side of the linen stitch...pretty as well.

Just threw her on some needles to get a sense of what she will look like. I have two balls.....I think.
Oooppps ....guess I had better double check on that before starting, ya think! lol

Excited to see what everyone else is crafting.

Christina

10 comments:

  1. I love the yarn, those little bits of colour dotted into the main colour is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I picked it up years ago and made something for my son. The leftovers have sat for a long time. I am thinking of maybe a hat.

      Delete
  2. The blue yarn is so neat looking! It actually looks like you spun it yourself. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it also. Made the cutest sweater for my son. Maybe it will become a hat for me.

      Delete
  3. The blue yarn is pretty I also have a never ending knitting project mines a cushion, that has been on the needles for over a year and a half now eek, find the crochet much easier. Thanks for stopping by my Summerhouse
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ! I know how they seem to be going on for decades , right?
      I like to crochet as well. But knitting seems yo be my fav, well....for right now!

      Delete
  4. Linen stitch you say.....I like that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found it on you tube and thought it would be interesting .
    They have so many videos on you tube about stitches, I never knew and found out accidentally . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you're nearly done!! Put in some tally program on tv and go at it. I did a marathon of Harry potter movies when I was faced with miles of stockinette, no need to see cuz I've seen the movies many times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...love Harry! Sounds like a great idea!

      Delete