Wednesday, October 15, 2014

On my needles and in my hands......



Have started the Star Bright Cardigan for a neighbors little girl. It is a super fun little knit so far which I am really enjoying.  I think that I will probably knit another for a work friend who is having their first baby this January.
 I am also sucked into a series of books: The Edge Chronicles. It is a series for tweens and teens that I picked up for my son while working at B&N. Very well written for a book of this genre, but what I really love are line drawings, and this book has the great Chris Riddell pencil drawings which are just wonderful. 

After work, will be coming home to see what everyone else has been doing!

Enjoy your day,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. beautiful knit! and a great color I might add. I love to read young adult and tween books, easy fun and sometimes plot twisting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to read something lite! After working at the hospital , you see so much stress that all you want is a little fantasy! Lol

      Delete